I'm in the final stretch of my Ph.D. at the University of Minnesota's Institute of Child Development. My research interests include brain and behavioral development, visual attention, and quantitative psychology. During my Ph.D. I've worked on multiple collaborative teams, both leading projects and serving as a statistical consultant.
My research projects include:
- Applying machine learning to develop low-cost screeners for developmental disorders.
- Collecting and analyzing functional MRI data to model brain connectivity in infants.
- Evaluating survey data with factor analysis.
- Programming in R, MATLAB, and Python
- Statistical analyses: Longitudinal data analysis, HLM, time series, network analyses, data mining - Data visualization
No skills listed.
No volunteer work yet.